Guiding the Yet-to-be-Born Child
– Beta Workshop –
September 7 and 8, 2019
At the Round House Farm
AN INVITATION TO BETA TESTING
An Experiential Workshop on
GUIDING THE YET-TO-BE-BORN CHILD
I am looking for 12 people, including couples, singles, and family groups, to help me fine-tune this powerful workshop. This is a new endeavour on many levels, in an area that has never been explored before. The workshop is based on the ideas and process discussed in my book Born Whole.
Who will benefit from this workshop?
Guiding the Yet-To-Be-Born Child is for prospective parents, grandparents, and others who work intimately with babies in the womb and desire to communicate clearly and lovingly with those babies.
The workshop will be two weekend days, from 9 AM to about 4:30 PM.
The intention for this workshop is that you will learn to carry on two-way communication with a baby in the womb.
The phases of the learning are:
1. You will learn how to enter a deep meditative state.
2. In the deepened state, you will expand your awareness and contact other beings on an energetic or spiritual level.
3. You will contact plants to learn the techniques of two-way communication, with emphasis on how to listen.
4. You will expand to contacting and conversing spiritually or telepathically with other participants in the workshop.
5. You will learn how to communicate with a baby in the womb.
6. They will learn to communicate with the egg and sperm cells before conception.
After each stage we will devote time to discussing your experience and obtaining your feedback.
What do I need in order to be able to participate in this workshop?
You do not need experience in meditation.
You do need to be reasonably healthy emotionally. You may wish to pursue healing of your own pre-birth trauma beforehand. See my EFT page for more about how to heal your own pre-birth trauma and pain.
You need to be ready to believe the impossible.
You need to be ready to explore the amazing power of human intention.
Logistics and Details
Dates: September 7 and 8, 2019
Time: 9:00 am to about 4:30 pm
Location: Round House Farm in Victoria, BC
Cost: $100 per person (no tax)
A deposit of $50 will reserve your seat. I will send you further information at that time.
Full payment is due two weeks before the program begins.
Parking at the location is free and plentiful.
Please bring your lunch.
There are hotels in the area for visitors. Please use the Contact form if you need further information.
Register for Guiding the Yet-to-be-Born Child
THERE'S SOMEONE OUT THERE WHOSE LIFE WILL BE MADE BETTER -- PLEASE SHARE THIS WEBSITE WITH YOUR FRIENDS